Sign up with email
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you [the User] own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Viveka Pty Ltd owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following and any breach will result in being banned from our site:
- publishing any Website material without prior consent in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material without prior consent;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to advertise or market your services or bulk email our Users without consent;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Viveka Pty Ltd may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
Using our site is FREE for users seeking a coach, mentor or speaker.
Our coaches, mentors and speakers may choose from the two user-friendly membership options below in order to post their listings:Monthly Membership $9.97 per month (First month is FREE, so you can trial our services risk-free.)Annual Membership $97 per year (First month is FREE, so you can trial our services risk-free. )
All monetary amounts on this site are expressed in US Dollars. Unfortunately we cannot embed multiple currencies at this point.
CommissionViveka Pty Ltd receives a commission from coaches, mentors and speakers for every successful transaction. The commission is calculated at 10% of the price of your services. Commission will be automatically deducted once a payment for your services is made.
Stripe and PayPal Payment Processing Fees
Viveka offers two payment gateway services, Stripe and PayPal. Both Stripe and PayPal charge a fee for each transaction on Viveka.
PayPal payment processing fees are deducted directly from the User's account after a successful sale of your services. Fees depend on three things: the country of the seller, the country of the buyer, and the seller's monthly sales volume. The fee is a combination of a percentage of the total transaction price and a fixed fee. The size of the fee is between 2% and 5%.
Stripe payment processing fees are forwarded to Viveka. Please read the transaction fee variation for Stripe payments below.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Viveka Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any of your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice. Viveka Pty Ltd has the right to remove any users from this website and Sharetribe and terminate their right of use of this service without being liable for compensation.
Limitation of Liability
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Viveka Pty Ltd makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
no event shall Viveka Pty Ltd, nor any of its officers, directors and
employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected
with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort
or otherwise, and Viveka Pty Ltd, including its officers, directors and
employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special
liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Viveka Pty Ltd from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Viveka Pty Ltd and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of NSW Australia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in NSW Australia for the resolution of any disputes. The jurisdiction that is applicable to Sharetribe is that of Finland, unless another jurisdiction is required by binding law.
- Personal details: name, email address, phone number, street address;
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format);
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself;
- Offers and requests posted to the service;
- Feedback given and received; and
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number of times the user has logged in.
- Registration information: When you sign up for an account with Viveka, you will be asked for registration information, such as your name, email address, phone number and a password. We require you to provide an email address in order to use Viveka, so that we can contact you about your account and so that you can access your data from any device We require you to provide a name for your account, this is the name visible on your profile. You can make changes to your information at any point from your Profile page.
- User-generated content: We also store the information you provide to us when using our service to create your profile and listing and communicate with others, in addition to any other information that you attach or share while using Viveka.
- We may offer bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or similar public forums where you can communicate with us or other users. Any information that you submit or post to these blogs or other forums could be viewed by other viewers or may otherwise be publicly available.
- We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these blogs and other forums, so please be careful about what you disclose and do not post any information that you expect to keep private. If you would like to request removal of your information from our blogs or other forums, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The way you use our service: We collect information about how you use and interact with Viveka. Such as the actions you take, the number of transactions you make, the percentage of conversions and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Information Shared by Others: Other Viveka users may share information with you using your contact information (such as email or phone number), and that information will be stored in the course of using Viveka.
- Device and Location information: When you download or use Viveka, we may receive information about your device and location, which allows us to provide increased account security and regulatory compliance. It also allows us to provide location-based services such as targeted advertising, search results, and other personalized content. We may collect information about your interaction with Viveka including, but not limited to, your computer browser type, pages visited, advertisements clicked on, average time spent on our Sites, your IP address, unique identifiers of your device, the operating system version and app version.
- Payment information: Viveka uses Stripe and PayPal as payment gateways. We do not collect or have access to your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number, other card information and other account and authentication information, as well as billing and contact details provided to these third parties. In certain countries, you may be required to provide your social security and/or routing number. We do not have access to this information. For security purposes, you may also be asked to provide identification information to confirm your identity, including your first and last name, address, and phone number or in some cases, last four digits of a social security number or a copy of an identification document. We do not have access to this information provided to our third-party providers. Please review the Privacy Policies of PayPal and Stripe individually.
- Information related to Third Party Integrations: Viveka may collect information about you from third parties to help improve our service, or for security and support reasons. If you choose to use some of the optional integrations the third-party services that we offer, we may collect information about you from those services.
- Contests and surveys: From time to time, you may be offered an opportunity to participate in a contest, survey, or other voluntary promotion. We may collect contact or marketing information in connection with one of these promotions.
- Information from other sources: We may use publicly available information about your name, email address, phone number or other demographic data to help you during support, to address fraud or security concerns or to personalize your experience, including by providing ads or offers.
- Other information: We may request or receive other information such as feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas to provide you with other benefits or to improve upon the Service.
- To Provide the Viveka Service: Viveka is designed to advertise and market the services of coaches, mentors and speakers. We therefore share your profile and listing information publicly to create greater awareness for your brand.
- To respond to your inquiries about our Services: For example, if you contact us for support or as part of a random account audit, we may go into your account in "administrator mode" to help provide support to you.
- To detect and protect against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity.
- We may use your information for internal security purposes. For example, if you have activated a feature that limits access to a Service from a specific device, our systems will access the Device ID from each device you attempt to access the Service with to determine if the device is the specific authorized device. Additionally, we may use identifying information to monitor suspicious activity.
- To verify your identity in the event you contact us for assistance.
- To analyse Site usage, perform market research, project planning, product development, troubleshooting problems, analysis of user behavior, internal marketing and promotions or other efforts to improve our service quality.
- To communicate with you. For example, we will email you when we release new features, have important news and our newsletters. Most of these emails are optional and can be set by going into your Profile. Some emails, such as, direct emails from the Viveka Team, password resets or other security issues are not optional.
- To allow other users to find you.
- Personal information: You may choose not to provide your personal information, such as your name, address, phone number or payment information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Sites’ features.
- Emails, Newsletters, and other communications: We may send periodic Site related alerts, monthly newsletters, promotions,\ or other information via email or push notifications. You may choose whether or not you’d like to receive alerts, newsletters and promotions by indicating your preference in your account profile or settings. You may also follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email you receive. Please note that certain Services-related messages (such as password resets) that we send are necessary for the proper functioning and use of the Services and you may not have the ability to opt-out of those messages.
- Deleting your account: You may choose to close your account at any time. You can close your account from your Profile or request that we close it for you by writing to us at email@example.com.
- Data Retention: In accordance with and as permitted by applicable law and regulations, we will retain your information as long as necessary to serve you, to maintain your account for as long as your account is active or as otherwise needed to operate our business. We may also retain personal information to comply with law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms of Service, and as permitted by applicable law.
- If you would like to fully delete your account and the information in it, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove your personal information from our services so long as we do not have any legal reason or obligation to retain the record. It may take up to 90 days for your information to be cleared from our servers.
- When you change or delete personal information, or close your account from your Profile page, expenses involving you (either that you have shared or that have been shared with you) and your name may remain visible to people with whom they have been shared as part of their records (just as deleting an email account does not unsend emails that have already been sent).