• Current: ICF Global Board of Directors – Coach Training, Starting 2020
• Past : Capability Development Lead for Accenture Strategy Globally, Accenture,2015
• Past: Capability Development Lead- India Training Operations, Accenture, 2011
• ICF (International Coach Federation) Young Leader Award, Oct 2019 (The only Woman Coach from India)
• Celebrating 100 Best Global Coaching Leaders Award by world HRD congress ,Feb 2017
• Jaya is MCC (Master Certified Coach) credential by ICF (International Coach Federation).
• Expert of leading global Coaching and Consulting practices such as Stakeholder Centered Coaching by Marshall Goldsmith, Social and Emotional Intelligence and Hogan Personality assessments.
• Brings over 15 years plus of experience in Human Resources Management, Leadership Development, Executive Coaching , Consulting, Coach Mentoring, Coaching skills and Coach Supervision.
• Jaya has led the Capability Development function for India and Global Strategy business for Accenture Consulting. Experienced in heading L&D and HR partner roles during her stint in Accenture and Siemens.
• ICF Prism Award Global Judges Panelist, 2018,2019 (Prism Award Recognises Organisations Engaged in Coaching Culture)
Coaching and Training Experience
• Logged over 3000 plus hours of coaching and mentoring experience in diverse Industries across Globe for High potential leaders, Senior Executives, Senior management professionals and entrepreneurs.
• Expert in Building Coaching Skills & Culture to drive High Impact conversations and Mindset , Behaviour change for sustained Leadership Development.
• Key team member to form Coaching CoE for Accenture Globally stint in Accenture.
• Programs :
• Global Leadership Coach Program- For Aspiring Coaches (8 Months)
• High Impact Coaching – For ICF Credential Preparation (3 months)
BCG (Boston Consulting Group), Microsoft, Makemytrip, Flipkart, Tata, KPMG, PWC, Sapient, Intuit, L&T Infotech, Kestone Integrated Marketing Services pvt. Ltd., Triburg, Sight Savers, Roop Motors, E-Minds Legal, SOIL, Citrus Processing, Room to Read, Intuit, IMFA
Industries exposure: IT, ITES, Consulting, Legal, Automotive, Services, Food Processing, e-commerce, Chemicals and Fertilizers, Electronics, Marketing, Manufacturing
Countries we served: India, Qatar, Philippines, USA, UK, Latvia, Germany, Switzerland More details on LinkedIn:
Qualification & Certifications
• Certified Professional Coach (CPC)- International Coach Academy-Australia,2012
• Master Certified Coach (MCC) - ICF (International Coach Federation), Lexington, KY - 2019
• Certified Assessor -
Personality and Leadership Profile (PLP), by Accenture - 2013
• Certified Coach – Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching, USA - 2015
• Certified Assessor - 360 Degree Assessment, Global Leader of Future, Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching, USA - 2015
• Mentor Coach Certified by Damian Goldvarg, Dec 2016
• Certified Personality Assessor by Hogan Personality Assessments, Sept. 2016
• Certified Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach Nov 2018
• Coach Supervision certification June 2019