Career Coaching - Purpose
A ship without a rudder is easily tossed to and fro by the waves of the sea. The same is true with you and me. Without purpose, it becomes too easy for us to fall into a rut.
If you have ever felt:
• That your life has turned out significantly different than you had imagined it would be as a young person…
• Unhappy in your life and or feeling stuck...
• Unfilled and know there is more to life…
• Lost, and unsure of your life’s calling and purpose…
• Unmotivated or unclear as to your next steps for achieving your goals or the life you have dreamed of…
Then your true Purpose is probably missing in your pursuit of happiness, achievement, and success.
When you work with me, I will show you how to:
• Identify the things that are truly meaningful to you, resonate within you increasing clarity
• Identify your purpose which will result in happiness and fulfillment by knowing who you are and what you are meant to do
• Rediscover the passions that ignite the fire within your life
• Craft an action plan for making your life’s calling a reality
• Create realistic and achievable goals for building yourself a “success roadmap”
• Completely remove procrastination and sabotage from your life and fill it with purpose-driven intention
and much, much, more…
If you have struggled to identify your place in this world, if you aren’t sure what “the thing” is that you are meant to be doing here on this earth, and aren't feeling fulfilled, then I encourage you to look deeper into yourself.
Hidden within yourself is the key to making all of this work, but sometimes it takes a little nudge from an outside source.
"After working with Marla, I landed a role where I didn’t have to sacrifice my goals and success for my own happiness. I feel like I have direction and motivation again, and the confidence I need to succeed." - Hannah Leask, BioMedical Field
"Marla is incredibly talented and understanding what you want, even if you don't know yourself. She helped me choose a path to jump on that wasn't something I had really realized I wanted. However, after talking to her, I knew she was right on the money. She even helped me get a job while I am making moves towards my career path." – Leah Jewett, Nursing Student
"Quite simply, Marla provided the means for me to get reacquainted with my strengths and values and then refocus my career goals accordingly." -Matthew Smith, Software Solutions Leader
"She really helped me unlock the keys to finding my perfect job. In addition, she helped me with the practical nature of designing an excellent cover letter and resume. She also helped me prepare for my interviews. I'm happy to report that I'm about to start my new fantastic job. I know I couldn't have done it without her. There hasn't been anything more effective than working with Marla. She is absolutely the most intuitively brilliant person." A.L. Accounting Leader
Schedule a free consultation to see if coaching is right for you.