Life Coaching - Peace
Do you tend to prioritize success, achievement, and responsibility over happiness, inner peace, and balance?
Our greatest enemy is often ourselves, it doesn’t have to be.
If you’ve ever suffered from:
• Burnout or exhaustion
• Stress or overwhelm and not having a balance
• Worry or Anxiety
• Lack of self-worth or confidence
• A lack of passion in your work or life
• Unhappiness or frustration at the office or at home
• Knowing there is more to life than what you are experiencing
It’s probably because your pursuit of success has been without having a sense of peace and happiness within.
We live in a world where we are judged, where material goods, the house you own, the clothes you wear, and the size of your paycheck takes precedence as things that are valued above all else.
What many people don’t realize is that to truly achieve true happiness and success and to reach your maximum potential, you must be true to yourself and find that balance in life with self-care and focus on internal peace and happiness. Then and only then will you be able to play in that game of life that results in true happiness which leads to success.
When you decide to commit to changing your life, I will show you:
• How to create a life you love full of balance, happiness, and health.
• How to strip away things that are currently causing unhappiness within.
• How to decrease your stress and move you closer towards achieving long-lasting peace.
• How to create more mindfulness and calm in your life decreasing the unnecessary stress and overwhelm.
• How to be 100% true to yourself.
• How to tune into your intuition so you have the clarity to create an authentic life for yourself.
• How to expand the possibility of things you can achieve by simplifying your life.
• And much, much, more…
Peace is all about helping you find that internal sense of direction that can only come through knowing yourself truly, overcoming limiting beliefs and building a reserve of happiness through the decisions that you make.
"What I would say about Marla is one word, “AMAZING.” Marla is so intuitive. She can help guide you out of pain and help you deal with issues you didn’t even know were hindering your path. - Cathy Aquino, Healthcare, Washington
"I feel like I am back in control of my life and businesses and working smarter not harder." - Amy Lindsay-Eels, MLM, Washington
"I have had a lot of coaching over the years, and Marla was the one who was actually able to take me there." - Suzanne Gross, Healthcare, Vermont
"My sister worked for 20 years with psychiatrists and psychologists and nothing worked. Marla’s approach, through lifestyle changes, helped to pull her out of the depressed state she lived in and she began to engage in and enjoy life again. We have not seen this type of progress ever before." -Diane L, Sister of Client, Washington
"Thanks to you Marla, I have gone through an amazing transformative process and have such an overwhelming sense of peace inside and overall satisfaction in my life." - Lloyd V, Australia
"Marla helped me learn to get out of my head and into my heart. I am so much more in tune to what feels right for me now. I have learned to stop trying to push square pegs into round holes." -JB, Coach and Business Owner, San Francisco
Schedule a free consultation today!