Large organisations today are beset with challenges, and all but the best fail to make it to the top. And to be the best, you have to be highly influential. Able to build alliances, handle the politics, motivate and inspire the masses, and build your reputation along with your power. To endure, you also have to be authentic and display high levels of integrity.
Which is a big ask of any individual, and why the most ambitious recognise the need to have the best in their corner, pushing them, challenging them, helping them to see around corners and maximise every opportunity that passes their way. That is what you get with this package.
• Consultation to hammer out the most effective development strategy to get you from where you are now, to where you wish to be.
• Six months intensive coaching, mentoring and support form Colin Gautrey.
• Strong challenge as you develop your vision, strategy and plan to achieve your goals.
• Access to the full range of online courses, assessments and resources including Building a Powerful Reputation and Mastering the Politics, developed by Colin.
• Critique, feedback and advice as you implement your repositioning/transformation.
This is only suitable for those working at a senior level in large organisations who have the commitment and ambition to be the best that they can be and those who are willing to invest time and energy to make this happen.
“Colin hits the nail on the head right out of the gate, every time.”
“Two months ago, I thought I was about to be fired. With Colin’s help I’ve just been promoted!”
“Colin’s frameworks and approaches have played a fundamental role in helping me to get off to a flying start as CEO and reshape our global strategy.”
Colin Gautrey is the author of Influential Leadership: A Leader’s Guide to Getting Things Done and known for his practical non-nonsense style. Ideally suited to busy senior managers and executives who appreciate working with someone who truly understands their world.
“When I engage with a client, I’m always alert to the small things that will make the biggest impact. Often, massive turnarounds occur for intelligent people with a single observation. And, I’m always there, rooting for my clients and encouraging them to do what needs to be done to get the result.” Colin Gautrey
Make sure to get in contact to find out how this can be tailored to match your requirements.