Do you need a change? Are you wondering whether you are on the right career path? Would you like to have a better idea of your options and alternatives? Are you thinking that it is hard to land a good job without connections? Do you feel you would like to change type of role but you are not sure how transferable your skills are? Are you looking for the best role for long-term career progression? Would you use a hand with CVs, cover letters and interviews?
This 12 week group coaching program can help you with the following:
• Maintain a mindset that will drive success in each step of the job search journey
• Identify the exact type of roles that would get you closer to your long-term goals
• Articulate effectively and concisely the roles that you are looking for
• Leverage your network and build new connections
• Create CVs and cover letters to attract the roles that you want
• Make interviewers wanting to see you again
• Influence application outcome and offer terms
Chiara has the mission to combine her finance, corporate and coaching expertise to serve people building a career path and going through the challenges of corporate environments like the job search process.
Chiara is a holistic life, career and executive coach certified by the Goalimagery institute of New York. Over the last 10 years she worked for top firms like General Electric and Price Waterhouse Coopers in 5 different countries, where she covered senior roles in Treasury, Corporate Finance, M&A, Financial Management, Risk, Audit and Regulatory Compliance. She also played interviewer roles for graduate and leadership programs, corporate and consulting roles.