My Reiki certification classes are available for private and groups. Being certified in Reiki allows you to work on yourself, family, friends, and clients. You would be able to start your own Reiki Healing practice.
All certification classes are by appointment only. Accommodative to each of our schedules on the weekdays and weekends. Please allow for two 4 – 6 hour sessions.
Classes can take place at my office or your home, center, or space.
Prerequisite: (Reiki 1) The desire and intention to help yourself and others. Reiki 1 training initiates a powerful self-healing experience.
(Reiki 2) Successfully completed Reiki 1 and have a minimum of 15 Reiki self-healings and a minimum of 21 days after completing Reiki 1 class.
- Reiki 1 & 2 combination class manual, including the history, purposes, and effects of Reiki
- Reiki 1- Instructions for self-treatment, full body hand placements; the chakra system; introduction to crystals; introduction to essential oils
- Reiki 2- Instructions for learning the three Reiki symbols, their specific uses and how to use them to enhance the Reiki energy and your Reiki session
- Learning the hand placements when working on clients, scan and beam the energy
- How to perform distance Reiki
- More details on working with the chakras, crystals, and essential oils
- Learning how to protect yourself and your clients
- Guided meditations
- Giving and receiving a full Reiki treatments
- Receiving First and Second Degree Reiki Attunements
- Level 1 & 2 Reiki certificates