THE 21-DAY MAKE MEDIA MATTER ONLINE INTENSIVE
Triple your media visibility in 90 days with this 21-day Make Media Matter intensive.
Many businesses think they need to spend thousands of dollars a month with a PR firm to get in the media for the exposure they want… This is MYTH!
As the most effective marketing training in the media genre currently available online, this course shows you how to get booked in the media, without a PR “firm” saving you thousands of dollars while increasing brand exposure, customer loyalty and your bottom line revenue. The program also shares tips on how to effectively use communication to increase sales and how to boost your on-camera confidence for more powerful and impactful TV appearances and on-air interviews.
When done correctly, you will not only increase your name, brand recognition and exposure, but also add to the bottom line in your business while generating targeted leads and sales for your product or service.
The Three- Pillar media course outline is as follows:
WEEK 1: POLISH
- Media mindset mastery
- How to craft your unique “media hook”
- Identifying your 3 exclusive “key topics”
- Leaving audiences with the “impression of increase”
- The hidden qualities of great on-camera charisma
- The 6 ways to make an effective first impression
- The powerful body language habits of confident people
WEEK 2: PITCH
- How to effectively pitch producers with just one phone call
- Preparing captivating speaker points
- Creating killer sound bites for maximum leverage
- The 5 common mistakes people make when pitching to producers
- The power of the pause
- Understanding the importance of the 3E's ( Educate, Engage and Entertain)
- Influencing using the 4R's (Relate, Reveal, Ratings, Results)
- How to relate to the audience in a way that results in ratings (and sales!)
WEEK 3: PROMOTE
- Media kit essentials
- Promoting using a one-page pitch plate
- Designing your media pitch
- Homepage and landing page essentials
-Identifying and navigating the 4 distinct types of interviews
- Writing & distributing an effective press release for maximum exposure
- Secrets for navigating a successful TV segment (the do’s and the don’ts)
- Course wrap up and closing insights