Intensive Breakthrough Day
During this four-hour intensive program, we will address your current core issues, identify your values, create your personal vision and build a structured action plan for moving you toward the life you want with passion, energy and purpose.
This program is for you if you want to:
- Change your life direction, start moving forward and start loving your life again
- Identify blocks and core issues that are holding you back
- Explore your values, strengths and skills
- Reduce pressure, anxiety, overwhelm and frustration and avoid burn-out
- Rediscover your true self and begin a new journey of courage, clarity and self-fulfilment
4 hours of one-on-one coaching on your Breakthrough Day
We usually start at 10am and finish at 2pm (with a 20 minute break at around 12pm). It is highly recommended to take the rest of the day off.
Pre-session paperwork will be sent to you to complete before your Breakthrough Day. Please allow around two hours to complete this work.
2 follow-up sessions: 30 minutes each; to maximise momentum and keep you accountable.
Free email support for the duration of the program (limited to 2 emails per week).
NB: Follow up sessions and email support within 6 weeks of your Breakthrough Day.
- Your Personal Action Plan with clear steps for achieving maximum progress
- Your 'Establishing New Daily Habits and a Personal Success Routine Workbook and Script' to keep you on track with discipline
- Your 'Identify Your Values Workbook' to help you discover your core values, feelings and gifts so that you can begin to align, orientate and navigate your life around what really matters to you
- Specially designed or selected personalised tasks, handouts, articles and information to support your growth, transformation and learning
INVESTMENT: $797 (All fees quoted are in AUD and inclusive of GST)
LOCATION: Melbourne's Inner West (exact location will be confirmed). Or via Skype / Zoom.
Are you ready for a breakthrough?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about next available dates for Breakthrough Days in Melbourne.
Please note that Nicole is careful to select only the clients she can best serve and she does not accept everybody for ongoing coaching.
What people say about Nicole:
“Nicole’s intuitive wisdom, skilled guidance, and empathetic connection helped me clarify my career goals and determine my priorities and next steps to achieve them. She not only listens and challenges you, she also creates a safe and open environment that supports the coaching process. Thanks to her warm and generous spirit I am able to move forward from thoughts that were keeping me ‘stuck’.”
“Coaching with Nicole was an eye opening experience. Nicole has a calming and soothing professional coaching approach. She had the ability to uncover areas from my past that still needing to be looked at and to be released. Thank you for guiding me so gracefully to where I needed to go.”
“Gave me the kick in the bum to just do it!” - Sinead
“I was so impressed with Nicole that I credit her with transforming my outlook on life. We progressed through each session and I felt that the safe environment Nicole created with her genuine, nurturing encouragement allowed me to engage totally with the content - which was quite intense for me as I had a lot of personal wounds to heal.. I made a lot of progress on ‘healing my wounds’ as Nicole’s reassuring, soothing voice guided me through different exercises and changes. I felt completely exhilarated following working with Nicole and the change in me was so palpable that my family and friends were amazed. I am privileged and honoured to have had such a positive experience with Nicole and I would recommend her highly to anyone in need of some life-changes. Nicole clearly is passionate about her work and she has a vast knowledge on the subject, which she shares very generously but it is her natural ability to impart her skills and knowledge in such an unassuming manner which makes her an amazing coach.”