- Surmount your inner critic and invite passion into your work
- Tackle anxiety and grow your self- awareness and confidence
- Improve difficult relationships to enable higher productivity and engagement
We often have that one obstacle that keeps getting in our way as we try to pursue our goals and dreams. Wouldn’t it be great to surmount that gnawing inner critic, anxiety, or feeling of malaise that bubbles up whenever a challenging situation comes our way? I work with clients to better understand these complex obstacles in order to eventually conquer them, allowing passion and confidence to replace stress and apathy.
I use my 25 years of experience in both business and psychology to customize my approach for each client. My goal is to empower individuals to navigate through work challenges that are not straightforward, but layered. I know first-hand the challenges of finding passion and purpose in one’s work, and I believe that everyone works at their highest potential when they can untangle complex issues that thwart productivity and that are barriers to an individual’s goals. A key focus of my work is on developing self-awareness as a first step in forming strong leadership skills, something all leaders need and something that often separates those who excel from those who stagnate.
I have successfully helped individuals create clarity around their work’s purpose and passion, overcome anxiety to reach new levels of performance in their careers, improve leadership styles and interactions for greater impact, and grow in self-awareness and confidence.
• Business experience to include Wharton Executive Education, Wharton MBA Career Management, Pfizer, healthcare consulting, and venture capital
• Psychotherapy training with Council for Relationships
• MBA from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business
• MSW from the University of Pennsylvania
• BA from Swarthmore College
• ICF certified coach
This package includes six 60-90 minute sessions over 3 months.