Coaching helps invigorate you and your team to uncover the challenges obstructing your path to professional and personal success. Coaching is an excellent opportunity for those actively challenging their thinking, seeking diverse perspectives, and looking to grow.
I view my role as a partner to my clients, as someone who will tirelessly work with them to identify values, needs and motivators, and to align actions to those in order to facilitate sustainable positive change. For some, the initial effort in coaching is on exploring values and dilemmas, and on discovering aspects of self that need more acknowledgement. Others have specific goals and desired results already in mind. We’d establish these coaching objectives in our first session and will develop a plan of action with a predetermined duration of our engagement. At end of this pre-agreed time period, we will evaluate your next steps.
Our coaching sessions will have you work hard! But if you have the right mindset, this little partnership of ours will help you make great strides. What is the right mindset you ask? Here are some examples:
• Asking for help when you struggle
• Celebrating when you are successful
• Providing compassion to yourself when you aren't successful
• Embracing a growth mindset
• Being honest with yourself and your coach
You have to put the work in! The majority of coaching results happen in between sessions. So we’ll use a web-based tool so that we can:
• Manage the coaching plan and track your progress
• Have timely reminders to maintain momentum
• Have a running record of results, materials & insights so that you can see just how far you’ve come
• Keep up on the go
That way, when we meet, we won’t be catching up. We’ll be having deep, meaningful conversations.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s go!
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It’s helping them to learn rather than teaching them.” Tim Gallwey