You’re at the top, or you're well on your way. Your company is thriving, but deep down you know things are changing faster than you’d like and you’re racing to understand them before it’s too late.
You never imagined your experience would affect your leadership potential; you’ve always been told that experience is king. It is…
…but your ability to fully comprehend and flow with multi-faceted change, in an increasingly complex and diverse business environment, is equally as relevant to your longevity, effectiveness, and legacy as a global leader.
These are billion-dollar problems and opportunities. But as I explore in my latest book, “The Age of Pluralism”, only a select few have truly committed themselves to address, master and profit from them, rather than dismiss as buzzwords.
These select few aren’t afraid to be vulnerable with their teams; they inspire trust and increase both productivity and a sense of belonging – components that make good companies great, and great companies legendary.
Steve Jobs – formerly coached under the same methodology that I apply to this day – fervently wished he had complemented his renowned strengths with these same ‘inner-core’ developments much earlier in his career.
...Now the big question arises, isn’t it time you embrace the full power of modern leadership in an increasingly plural world?
If you are ready to explore your journey to inspirational leadership, reach out to me at :
Dr David Clive Price is a global executive coach who is passionate about leadership and management development, talent and engagement and brings 30+ years of experience of senior leadership coaching, strategic advisory and change management roles to the delivery of his global leadership programs.
Building on his own learning as chief speechwriter and cultural integration strategist for HSBC, he has coached and advised leadership teams for many global organizations including AIA, Standard Chartered, Credit Suisse, Santander, Julius Baer and Morgan Stanley as well as political and trade leaders in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
His coaching expertise includes:
• Individual Global Leadership Coaching for CEOs, C-Suite and VPs who need a sounding board
• Senior executives who are moving into new, frequently larger leadership roles (often preparing for board appointments)
• High Potential coaching for executives identified as leaders positioned for global assignments and rapid career progression
• Stretch Assignment Coaching for executives in critical global assignments with intense time, budget and outcome expectations;
• Entrepreneurs who are looking to grow their businesses through harnessing the capabilities of their people
• 360 Degree Stakeholder assessments, feedback and interviews; Core Purpose Statements; Individual Leadership Development Planning and Coaching;
• Global DISC Assessments and Certification;
• Intelligent Global Leadership Certification and Coaching; Leader Watch Surveys for results measurement.
David coaches clients globally via Skype or Zoom, telephone or in person, 1-2-1 or in group masterminds.
“As a CEO coach, I have long recognized that most learning for leaders happens through self-discovery and the involvement and input of stakeholders and mentors. This reinforces the value of introspection and making the decision to be vulnerable, and therefore open to the views and feedback of others.
In his work with senior leaders and in his powerful books, David shows us that the ‘vulnerable’ future is already upon us: more open and connected societies, more outreach, and more resilient and responsive leaders.
If you want to succeed in the global marketplace, and to lead more collaborative, high performing teams at home and overseas, David’s masterful coaching will show you the way.”
-- John Mattone, the #1 authority on Intelligent Leadership and world’s top executive coach