Susie Carder provides Executive Coaching that focuses on your specific goals. You'll receive a minimum of 10 sessions (60-minutes each) one-on-one with a business consultant, that has a proven track record of personal and business success.
Get It Done Faster! 80% of small businesses fail in the first 5 years of business. Be the top of the industry by following the Predictable Success Method.
• The top 3 reasons businesses fail
• How to build a world-class team
• Strategies for creating mega revenue
• How to create Success Systems for 7-figures and beyond
You have projects you want to complete, but you and your staff have day to day responsibilities and can't put more on your plates. That's where we come in to stop the struggle and to begin growth! Our team will:
· Focus on your project and get it done quickly
· Provide full-time support on your specific goals
· Meet your deadlines and commitments to your customers
Leverage From Our Experience: Our team has worked across many companies and industries. We will:
· Bring knowledge and experience to all areas of your business, including management, marketing and operations
· Tap in to specialized skills that don't exist currently in your organization
· Be a source of new ideas, as well as solve your current problems and help you grow to the next level
Cost Effective Solution: We offer results that are practical for your business and your wallet.
· We understand your need to reduce costs and we are there with proven ideas to help.
· We become your virtual staff without investing in permanent staff - we get the project done and then we are out.
· We can set up easy payment plans to spread the cost of your project over time to help your cash flow.
The Executive Coaching program is the ideal solution for growing businesses looking to reach that next level of success. Here are some of the areas we can help in:
Business Plan Preparation: Every successful business starts with a vision and a plan.
- For business financing for a business startup or growing your existing business: This is a key document that often serves as the company's first introduction to investors. We act as your business startup consultant and help you through the process.
- An effective business plan tells a great story, weaving an exciting plot that captivates the reader. You want 50 pages of brilliant strategies and dazzling statistics.
- Your business plan is a guide for your management team to follow and effectively communicates the company's direction to your staff to develop and pursue its strategies over the next 3-5 years.
· We guide you through your market analysis including size, segments, growth, competitors, customers, and buying behaviors. We then assist you in developing solid marketing strategies and tactics to reach your target market, segments, channels and customers.
· The marketing plan is made up of 3 parts:
1) A list of products/services each with a compelling description and ordered in highest sales or significance.
2) Market Analysis: size, segments, growth, competitors, customers, and buying behaviors.
3) Marketing Strategies and Tactics to reach targeted market, segments, channels convert them into customers.
Website Promotion / Search Engine Optimization
· Website promotion involves the tuning up of your web pages using search engine optimization (SEO) and then announcing the presence of your site using search engine submission services. We provide affordable quality referrals with guaranteed results.
· Research shows that over 85% of web traffic comes from searches on engines and directories.
· There are over 9 million websites on the Internet and this is growing in excess of 10% per year.
· Over 400 million searches are being performed each day (2006). If your site is not ranked within the first 3 pages of the search results (top 30) none of that traffic will come to you.
Business Operations Consulting
Everything from strategic planning, cash flow planning, cost control, budgeting, product costing, designing an estimating system, management issues, wage and compensation systems, quality systems, implementations, quality improvement programs, new product introduction systems, process development, inventory management, production planning, people management systems, compensation structures, systems, business performance metrics and more.
The next step is for us to perform a business analysis i.e. audit your business systems to see how effectively it's running. This will show the strengths and weaknesses within your business. Together, we determine what needs to happen in order for your business to elevate to that next level of success.