Albany Lane provides leadership coaching, mentoring and strategic planning services for organisations, especially in the arts and cultural sector, government and not-for-profit sector.
We also support arts professionals (especially women) in developing individual career plans and strategies for successful working lives. Judith Bowtell of Albany Lane is an executive coach and strategic consultant offering workshops, mentoring and coaching to individuals and organisations in the arts, creative and community sectors.
Judith's background includes more than 20 years’ experience in arts strategy and policy, in funding and cultural agencies, and leading arts companies as manager, chair and board member, all anchored by qualifications in transpersonal coaching, meditation facilitation, positive psychology and personal and corporate wellness.
Judith’s many passions include:
• Supporting not-for-profit organisations to be entrepreneurial and strategic
• Investing in the development of new leaders across the arts and creative sector
• Encouraging more women to step up to leadership roles
• Promoting the importance of living a values-led life
• Practicing self-compassion to create a kinder and more just world.
She’s also a sucker for a lost dog, foreign film festivals and a wide range of unique and inspiring art forms.